PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar pay...
Thread: Jetstar pay...
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2006, 11:40
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! thanks to everyone who understood my pain!
Even though it was unfair that I was banned! Why was I banned Woomara?The real reason! Everyone must agree to the Forum guidelines, BUT, BANNED for 8 days??? THAT IS JUST RIDICULOUS!!...when.... I never used any foal language. Banned for 8day's makes you wonder. Which I think is WAY over top, considering you deleted what you thought was not appropriate anyway, which in my eyes wasn’t anything crazy but just the truth... does the truth really hurt you that much that you need to ban me for 8 days?what is the real reason why I was banned woomera?

Woomera, I don’t know if you’re going to ban me after saying this........But you are the rotten tomato in this industry that I'm talking about...But, whatever woomara. I could say a lot of things, but you might ban me...It's a thin line between the phone line and having to deal my someone like me in the real world buddy! I will take this further, if you atempt to unfairly dismiss me from this site....

You stuffed up woomera, You weren’t expecting over a thousand hits now where you?

Last edited by archangel7; 8th Sep 2006 at 11:57.