PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Cadetship Testing - PATS increase prices
Old 8th Sep 2006, 05:26
Pilbara Bloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The course when I did it a couple of months ago for a Qantaslink test was very good. You were shown pretty much everything that would be on the test and methods to score high. Erin it sounds like you have a personal issue going on are you trying to blame someone else for your own failure? It was expensive but I would have had no chance without this course. The question you should be asking is how much you loose if you don't pass testing ( like the vast majority) max of two goes for mainline - if you don't pass you are down millions - but wait you can go to VB and enjoy career earnings of 50% less. The rumours about the sons and daughters of check captains and managers doing this course are true as a couple dropped in when I did my PATS course.

Grow up Erin maybe you should actually do some work for your next attempt and perhaps you will pass. Then again perhaps there will be no more attempts for you and that is why you blame other people for your failure on an anonymous BB - what a big man you are.