PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LCCs need pilots!
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2006, 14:41
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So why in the name of sweet sunny Jesus are you thinking of paying for a TR when you've just admitted that your knowledge and research so far indicates exactly what I've just posted too?! You can take a horse to water....

Just hold your horses for five minutes and you'll see that none of us will have to accept the TR as part of the training deal soon, terrorism depending. It really gets my goat, no sorry, annoys the living out of me when guys talk about paying for a TR when things are clearly picking up. If we just all hold fire we'll all be in a better position - it's a bit like the "I'll fly for free" phenomenon.... just stick together and we'll all experience a better deal but I guess you'll always get some scab stabbing his mates in the back - human nature ennit!

If I can wait over two years before even looking into paying for an FI rating, let alone securing my first FI job, whilst bills mount up, I am sure some gebbit straight out of OATS can hold his water for five seconds instead of undermining the whole cozy situation by going out and paying for a TR - not only is it daft but it's just not sporting either. Of course, recruiters know this too so don't be suprised if your application gets filed in the B1N simply because of this.

Speak to those who hire mate.

VFE.