PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The J vs K Thread. Pacifists keep out.
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2006, 17:14
petop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ratty1
Ok. So why have you tried to associate low flying with this incident? You are not Aircrew and do not have eyes with radar altimeters in them, capable of telling the height of an aircraft. Why dont you go back to being a soldier and leave the flying to the professionals.
I WASNT TRYING TO! I was merely commenting on the fact that ref OPSEC, im sure other things went on, apart from low flying, people get touchy about mentioning like planes taxying into bits of building!
But i dont have to be Aircrew to say whether a aircraft is low or high, as a matter of fact the Belgian Army sentry post, adjacent to the BFI, which was 20ft high complained to the German Airport CO, that 2 of their antenna were knocked down by the draft produced from the aircraft. So in my eyes, thats fecking low!
I, by the way, didnt complain being the site commander, thought it was quite good actually!!
So your comment about being a soldier....i never said any different and i do leave the flying to professionals...Bell-end!