PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod plane crash in Afghanistan - Condolences thread (no tech or update info)
Old 6th Sep 2006, 16:27
sheds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and more......

Dawn and I also passing on our condolences to all at Kinloss - your loss is shared by many. Both myself and your previous, and current, OC had much fun and games with many of the crew whilst on 206 - they were often in my office for many a reason as they were never short in telling me that my planning was wrong! It often was, as many of you would substantiate! On reflection, they all taught me a great deal and I always valued their opinion be that in the air, the office, or the bar!

We've all shared some wonderful moments together, would not dare share them on here - and I trust that you've drunk the bar dry ten times over in the finest traditions of a great Squadron and Service.

I know the families are in good hands as a top bunch is left behind and my regards to you all at this troubled hour. My NATO colleagues here also send their condolences - we've raised a glass or 2 a few times over for you all. Our thoughts are with all you Mighty Hunters.