PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod plane crash in Afghanistan - Condolences thread (no tech or update info)
Old 6th Sep 2006, 07:17
Terry K Rumble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another day dawns, and still the dreadful pain in my heart for friends lost in this event lingers on. I have read this thread several times each day, and have been overwhelmed by the responce from others and their kind and compassionate words for the families and friends of those we have lost.

Gary and Adie. You were two of my best mates when I was at Kinloss, and I remember with great happiness all the many greta times we spent around the world together. I can't begin to tell you how sad Jane and I are at this time. The same goes for those we didn't know.

Gentlemen, you have left this world, but you will remain in all our hearts forever. We will never forget you, and you can rest peacefully, safe in the knowledge that when those of us that are left talk about you, it will be with a heavy heart but with a huge smile on our faces as we remember the great times we were blessed at having had together.

RIP guys, God Bless.
Terry & Jane