PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2006, 08:21
DJTibby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pac blue

Hi guys, I have a problem and i am not sure what to do. I love dj so much and so it got me thinking about next year and when i can re apply. I would be so upset again to not get through but of coarse it is higly possible I wont, so I was thinking of applying to pacific blue as well. After all it is the sister airline of Virgin, (same call sign too!..DJ84 etc) and they fly to aussie places, including Melbourne Brisbane Gold Coast and Sydney, wear the same uniforms, have the same big red planes etc but I don't know if I could live in NZ. It would be so hard, but I am so desperate to be a DJ flighty. (I know I don't post much but i follow this thread all the time! plus on another cabincrew forum I post way too much there hehe)Also why I was thinking this is because that would possibly give me 3 chances a year at virgin, one for OZ Cabin crew, one for NZ cabin crew and one for OZ ground crew. I think i would move for sure to nz if say one of you guys got the job and were moving with me, but being only 18 (19 then), to move all alone to a totally new country where I've never lived alone, i dont know if i could do it but i want so much to get into DJ im really confused and just wish wish wish so much more than anything else i could get into Melb (or even bne!!!) based DJ. aahh now im rambling and starting to scare myself hehe Im really upset, also with the fact that im not going to bother applying to JQ or JQI because of the conditions. So i dont have many options. thanks for letting me ramble, all the best to all you guys who have medicals, training etc and to STF for first day of flying your all so lucky. You really really are, nice one guys

also i know what your all going to say "don't give up just keep trying and trying etc" and I plan on doing that, im being patient but I just dont want to be trying for like 10 years, all the time wishing my uniform was white and beige and I was in a plane @ 30,000 feet, not a building (unless its an airport building haha). I enjoy my job but only as much that one can when im holding onto the fact that DJ is my dream, and thats where i really want to be. xoxo bye for now