PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Multi Crew Co-operation Course (MCC)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2006, 21:30
jayc004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Where to do an MCC!!??

Ok guys. Having only 2 days until i do my IR test, and finish all the nightmare training, i need to find somewhere to do my MCC.
I'm looking for info on a few places.
Coventry - Air Atlantique = With their brand new CRJ sim, they do a MCC/JOC for £5,000.
CTC - The world famous AQC. Has anyone done the "new" selections for it, or are they still the same as the PILAPT that you do for the zero-hero course? £7,000 with a view to a job at the end most likely easyjet.
Parc - Ireland and the hunting ground for Ryanair. £3,500 i think isnt it for just the MCC. Alot of guys getting taken up into 737-800 jobs from there, but Ryanair have stopped recruiting for a while have they not??
Bond - Astreus = £4,000 for an MCC/JOC on 737-400. Dont really know anything about then to be totally hinest apart from the package they offer for £28,000 that is the full 373-800 type and 100 hours online.

Any help guys or ideas of other places to go would be brilliant, and anyone with information on the places listed above, that have finished training and could give us newbies some advice inorder to make an educated decision as to where to spend the hard earned.

Thanks for looking, and good luck to everyone!!