PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2006, 19:22
Hostee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All.

Just a quick post to say i'm still alive.. njsboi and DJ Fly boi.. SEE YOU SOON!
Sorry i've been so slack on posting.. but my computer isn't working right now (on the flatmates now) and life is CRAZY when you are trying to move countries!

I just did my last flight for Emirates... and it was great! Captain made a special PA to all the passengers, saying I was leaving and good luck.... All the crew got together, with a First Class menu, and wrote little messages to me saying goodbye and good luck.

Now.. just when i really DO NOT NEED IT..i get sick..!!
I fly out of Dubai on Thursday..and have SO much to do! There is a fair amount of running around to do when you leave here, and being sick makes it harder... But i'm dosing up on antibiotics and echinacea... but off the booze which makes farewell drinks rather boring....

STF... congratulations hun.. very proud of you! Thanks for all the diary entries.. and yes i noted your comment! I will TRY to do one.. but unsure of internet access when i first get to MEL. Best of luck for when you start online.... i SO want a BNE on my first roster.. that would be FAB!!
As i post this... you are probably signing on RIGHT NOW!!

Gotta run, need to be up at 630am to drop off passport for Visa cancelling.. and its nearly midnight now... 6 hours behind here..

3 more sleeps and i'm on my way home!