PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RedBull AirFarce
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2006, 17:11
Puchacz14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, I dont personally know what you are all moaning about! There was nothing that red bull could have done about the weather, let me know if this is not the case because I would love to know about it, would be useful for all them non flyable days!

As for all of you moaning about getting up at stupid hours in the morning...we booked a travellodge room, 3, yes you heard right, 3 days before the event for 4 people so you're not telling me that that wasnt an option! Was up at 0600 and in the grounds for 0830, no traffic, nothing!

I will grant you that there was a lot of traffic but what do you expect? I was in the blue car park and from what I could see on the way out there were several people marshalling but they couldnt do their job properly because people were getting angry at them and they had to deal with these people not direct the traffic!

I personally think that red bull and longleat did a fantastic job (apart from the DJ and his music lol), they were quite within their rights to hang on as long as possible, and if you didnt want to then there was nothing stopping you. We had an excellent day out, will be making the trip again next year for sure!!

And as for all of you moaners!!! Quit it!