PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar pay...
Thread: Jetstar pay...
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2006, 12:21
Cinders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Woomera
The post you can see is the edited version. The deleted content was in breach of the 10 thingies. I could have chosen to delete the whole post, but didn't.
I do not have to, and will not justify my actions to you or anyone else (apart from PPRuNe HQ), rodney rude. As I have written in previous posts: Of the various individuals that make up Woomera, MY future has probably been the most adversely affected by the incarnation of Jetstar. I think I'm quite impartial on the topic of Jetstar, all things considered.
The post remains edited. The originator remains in the Sin-bin.
End of story.
Woomera (Eastern States)
Woomera (Eastern States) may I respectfully suggest and request that you outline and highlight which are your words and which are the original posters. Editing a post without highlighting the edit, and then binning the poster (therefore giving them no right of reply) seems less than fair. I don't know if I agree with what he said or not, since I dont know which are your words...
Sure, it's Danny's playground, and we play at his convienience and within his rules, but fair's fair isn't it?
C.