PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type Rating - which type, where, why pay etc?
Old 2nd Sep 2006, 21:14
A330ismylittlebaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kestrel_909
So what happens during your flying exams, line checks and sim rides, with someone watching every move you make, even what hand you twist that knob with. No one, or very few like being monitored like that, but can get by. If you really hate it, your career in aviation will be even more difficult. Will you have low self-esteem because the captain is beside you watching your landings?

Mentioning your IQ of 103 is useless, it gives no indication of your ability to work as a team member or your flying ability. Pilot's dont need to be MENSA students, but they certainly need to be able to string a sentence together.

Go back to study Maths and improve on your Grade E, even if you decide on another career, it will help your options.

Yes there are some twits on PPRUNE but it's not fair to judge the people in the industry on the minority of a$$holes on PPRUNE, but a$$holes are not people who are being realistic about a career in flying.
It's fine now when people are there and i love showing off but not to the extent that i am an idiot. I am the type of driver who keeps to the speed limit or i at least drive at speeds that are safe for the conditions i come accross.

I didnt even stress about my driving test. I dont seem to have any stress when under a test.

I just appear to not be able to do something, which is why they shoved me in bottom set but i shined on the other classes.

Because i am not immediately put in a box plus i have learnt out there to not give away signs. Like i understand things that people say, it's just that unlike most people who go "yes yes right" i actually just sit there and listen and maybe give the impression that im not sure but now i am learning.

I worked at duty free sho[ but now in a call centre.

I can put sentences together but not on the internet because i am zombified on here. I spend all day on it so as to conserve energy and reduce stress levels i don't read through my writing and type about 44 words per minute, so it may be a bit off.