PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 3
Thread: CORK - 3
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2006, 18:14
EI896

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I totally agree alot of Airlines have pulled out over the summer, we have seemed to have forgoten about British Airways CitiExpress left too last year, but half of all of those routes that airlies have pulled out on I don't understand why? The Glasgow route was meant to have very good loads, so was the Prague, the East Midlands route that BMI Baby droped just last year, Jet2 should be making a profit if Newcastle airport is nearer but they aren't keeping the fares as low as you sould like, so Durham TeesVal gets the vote because it's near and the costs are low, Ryanair should be operating in there instead of Newcastle on account of be in of costs.

Lets just hope that the rumours about AA, Continental and Delta are true a daily I'm not too sure about AA but the other are meant to be in talks with the CAA which would be fantastic after our previous attempts and disapointments of T/A operations may come true and if we get a r/w extension and parralel taxiway we may get more cargo and take some traffic off EINN, that would be the main objective.