PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type Rating - which type, where, why pay etc?
Old 2nd Sep 2006, 14:20
A330ismylittlebaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bealzebub
Yes maybe you should ! Certainly you should listen to what other people are advising you. In another thread you stated : "Is my gcse grade e in maths bad as i did do well in maths after gcse but no qualification saying i am better?", and based on your use of English, you would be well advised to concentrate on your present studies ? I would also suggest that if you are going to rant on about yourself you use Capital "I" rather than lower case "i".

There is a lot of assistance and advice available for you on this and other forums, but it tends to become diluted if you simply overuse the facility and allow yourself to appear foolish.
I can say that when i posted the thread i was in a call centre which is worse than watching paint dry and my enthusiam is low because of this. I am good at typing, i just type quick and i don't read my writing because i spend so long on the internet that i end up typing as simple as i can.

I am not stimulated at this moment in time because i have no outside life yet and wish this to change soon hopefully when i start flying though i am getting a bit worried by what type of people are out there. Hopefully as nice as the people i have met in my temping jobs.

My IQ on the BBC phsycometric tests was 103-Is that o.k?