PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Boarding Music
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2006, 07:38
take-off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tea_please
No, 'take-off', First Choice still play the music on boarding and take off/landing - certainly not a video. Varies from aircraft to aircraft though. My favourite is G-OOOX (757) - you never know when the music is going to start or how loud it will be but there is only one track, I Just Can't Get Enough (Radio Edit) 3:10 Herd & Fitz featuring Abigail Bailey I Just Can't Get Enough Dance, love it - it's like being in a club - especially on a night ibiza! Also - Christina's Voice Within always seems to be present on the 767 blast off - very depressing
fight we had last year to tenerfe had no music was a badly dubbed video showing 'highlights' of the inflight entertainment, the usual old slop of one foot in the grave, keeping up apperences , only fools and horse...etc... i know piped music can be a pain but for some pax especially on charter flight they rarely flying , the rite music can be calming and get u seettled and in the mood, i agree music bangin away doesnt help, some easy listening/popish middle of the road is best, and not too loud, just so u can hear it .

Last edited by take-off; 2nd Sep 2006 at 13:01.