PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Airlines hiring
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2006, 06:09
maui

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
O& NSB

Most importantly question#7

Steer well clear of IAC Pacific. I believe they steal from their employees. Have been run through the Vanuatu Supreme Court and found guilty of witholding money without lawful excuse. Apart from that they lie, cheat and are generally uncooperative. Several of their former employees have large (10,000+) amounts owed to them with little likelehood of recovery.

#1 Talk of increase (63?) but nothing concrete. Wait until after ICAO and USA decisions. Would anticipate a retention of those over 60 but not a recruiting thereof.

#2 Talk to the better contractors get a draft contract. (I am employed through Cambridge Communications and have no complaints)

#3 Extremely well. Days off start and finish at home. Commute on company time. Days off are normally unmolested once allocated.

#4 Technically a problem , but never seems to be.

#5 Light years ahead of where it was 10 years ago. Per diems a bit light on. Staff /family travel, in my experience excellent, but some have issues.

#6 As previous. Some way to go but light years ahead of past.

Several guys have been here over 10 years. Several others have been here before and returned/are returning for a second dose. Does that say anything?

Try it.

Maui