PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What the hell are we supposed to do?
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 22:59
wingbar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiously though I have slowly started to look on the brighter side...I have some wonderful friends in aviation and out...and some lovely people on here as well...thank you for all being kind and helpful....I'll try my best I promise...and I'll do whatever it takes to get that job..because one day soon I'm sure I'll get to be that 'airline pilot'....I realise it may take years even from now....but I'm sure somehow I may be able to get there.

I think the IT will help me, and , I can at least sort my life out, I'll instruct at the weekends, and I have a superb outfit to work for to enable that to happen, so for that I ammost grateful.

I am however, very sad about only being able to instruct part time...and I will be devastated on the first day of work in the 9-5 world I worked so hard to escape from....I hope I can hack it all......thanks for all the support...I'll keep you all upto date....

Really, without you guys I don't know what I would have done through all of this terrible terrible time....so thank you for all of your advice and support...

WB