PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 20:18
blueboytaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surprised by scale of problem

Was pointed to the website by a friend...most informative, anyway, I am located in a sleepy hollow in darkest europe, so we are very cut off from the normal world.

From what I can gather there is only a handful, single figure number of people with no pay problems on camp. Everyone else has ongoing pay problems, all extending back to initial role out or before!!

No two pay runs have the same problems, paying for living in the block when I'm in a hiring, not paying for hiring, not paying for fuel & light, being given LSA but not having been away, still getting LSA but having been back for several months, getting the wrong LOA or no LOA, having all the LOA paid despite it being not enough taken back. Then to cap it all having over £1300 stopped out of pay. To say I was surprised is an error in print.

Am told this is not a HR problem, JPAC tell me it is a HR problem, then its a scripting error, and anyway its been going on for that long now they have to hand it over to another department, I didn't know there was another department for me to shout at. Failure to be called back, unhelpful, obstructive...I could go on but it seems I am not alone, as the past pages have displayed to me. These pages have further opened a rising distrust in anything coming from JPA.

As a lowly cable maker, 'guin...whatever I can ill afford to be out of pocket to these amounts. Now I have no arguments in paying for what I use, but I at least expect the same from my employers.....

It's comforting to know that I now can vent, in bad verse, but at least get it off my keyboard