PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 20:01
Reverand Lovejoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pre3mhjt

Ay up m8,
Well done M.T. You haven't got to thank me mate, stage 2 (like the rest) is all down to you. Congratulations on getting through. Now you have experienced THAT last capacity test you can see what I was talking about!!!! Did you end up a dribbling wreck too?
Glad to hear R.B got through also. Hope all goes as well for stage 3 as stage 2!! Maybe we'll get on the same CP group!! I know A.H, S.C and D.W made it onto the same group and should be in Hamilton now. If you read this guys please let us know how it is going.

Just to fill you in I've got my medical and my criminal record check so should have two less things to do. Only thing now is to pass my stage 3 resit and have a go in the sim. Long road ahead but I feel as though I could actually pull this off!

Anyone else out there going for stage 3 on the 20th? Lets meet up for a beer (or a coke!!) and get over those icebreaker nerves. Drop me a p.m if your resitting like me and we may be able to give advice to people running at it for the first time (not too sure if that's a great idea seeing as I failed it.)

Either way - good luck all!!
The Reverand

Last edited by Reverand Lovejoy; 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:34.