PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 15:13
cavertonmanagement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Mr Sunny will run it as I let him. He is not one of our family so he must understand that daddy was very kind to give him very good, top position with the world's leader in helicopter aviation. His is just one of a number of far-reaching and important changes in our very toppest management structures. It is expected he will do his job very well so I can have much more time for drinking champagne, driving in my very nice boat looking at all the mostest pretty girls we have here in our wonderful Nigeria, and visiting overseas to get good executive suits. Soon he will be leading the way with our fleet of S92 which we expect to be arriving any day now, to cope with the fantastical expansion of shuttle service to our beautiful waterside heliport. In fact he will be so busy he will not likely be able to spend all day in the office even if his predecessor told him this is what Big Ogga job is all about. He will be a great success in leading us on to surprise all our competitors (not that we really have any in Nigeria) because he knows lots of important people. We wish his predecessor very good luck and will not be nasty to him at all even though he never did wear any pointy shoe or bring S92 into service. We know how to reward hard work and loyalty, so why not come and join our world-leading team of aviation management experts right now?