PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar pay...
Thread: Jetstar pay...
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 05:22
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mad~!!

33.5 joining fee??? WTF!!!

Ok, my dear Ppruners, this might get a bit personal….. You know where I'm going, don't you?
I want all of you to know how much I regret the embarrassment we as pilots have found ourselves and we are set up for disaster. This is arguably the biggest issue we face as pilots. I fear for our boys and our future pilots. This sort of issue is destroying our security, our spirit and definitely our culture. If there is a joining fee of that amount and you are paying for it and destroying our future. It’s so bloody simple! If we all refused to pay these ridiculous joining fees including for virginblue, what do you think would happen? these people need pilots don’t they? We all love our jobs and we all have a dream to fly for an airline and these people know it and take it for granted. 33.5k joining fee…. Fk that! And to all of those airline pilots who pay to be employed with VB and J* You should be ashamed of yourselves. You have ruined the game for the other people and it’s bloody frustrating. I will never pay for an endorsement and NEVER fly for a low budget airline because of this. And I will never apply for Qantas because of this cadets issue and I’m not explaining my self…click on the search button and type in cadets you will see what I’m talking about!!!!…Overseas airlines are always in demand for airline pilots and are still claimed to be on a high scale. Australian aviation industry is a filthy rotten tomato and the people who run the airlines are friggen scums.

* I long for ANSETT

Woomera Edit: You are most welcome to apply for employment with Ansett if you wish. Spewing forth with insults has earned you some time off to think about your application.

Woomera (Eastern States)

Last edited by Woomera; 1st Sep 2006 at 06:52. Reason: Language and insults