PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ID80 Info required - not travelling with employee.
Old 31st Aug 2006, 23:14
tomatolover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its standard BA concession rules....

You can have up to three family members, if one of these is your Partner/wife/husband/civil partner, the other two must be dependents, ie sprogs. If you are single, you can have mum, dad, sister brother etc.

If you are unmarried and want to put your partner down as that, partner status, you have to get a letter stamped and signed by a solicitor, think its called an Aphro Davit (please excuse the spelling). Its really simple, and frankly it means jack s***. It just keeps the other international carriers that you may use on interlines happy that the person has a bona fide entiltement. The alternative to this is just going down as a travel companion, and this means you can ONLY travel with your pal. And on restricted airlines. And your priority is pants. Basically go for the solicitor thing. Your pal's staff travel department have blank examples of this letter (I know this as I've been through this process when I worked for B-Med).

In respect of ID80 different people, well I wish that were true!

Good luck, and if you need any help PM me, or tell your pal to go direct to the Staff Travel dept at B-Med, they're really good and know their stuff up there.