PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Ryanair Application?????
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2001, 03:54
lrjt24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

It has now been over 24 hours since Henchman (what an awful appropriate nickname) posted his reply and admitted there might be a loophole in the webapplication process. (with no correction in said process)

Meanwhile genuine 732/738? type rated pilots get ignored, contrary to the guarantee that they will be contacted. This does appear the greatest scam after 09-11. Ryanair obviously does not seem to care about its people or its prospective employees, let me not even begin to mention the treatment of its stranded passengers (as the local magistrates agree, see earlier tread).

In times like this I really do appreciate working for a company who appreciates my effort, and rewards me accordingly.

Maybe I am ranting and raving a little but I could not let this go. It is a shame when a supposed reputable company uses and abuses the like of us just to show a better return on investment. There is more to a company than the annual balance sheet, it is the people and their attitude that will make and break any company.

I sincerely hope that some of Ryanair's employees (and not only the drivers) will finally say enough is enough and make a stand...

I feel sorry for all the wannabees and furloughed pilots who forked up their £50.00 and got sweet F*** ALL.