PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas UK
Thread: Qantas UK
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2006, 16:48
lauwingtofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by warwicks
Hey,

I had a missed call from Qantas yesterday which I returned this morning. Had a 20 minute telephone interview with the recruitment team where they asked you about customer service, why you want to work for them, about your education and other activities you may have put on your application. They then tell you about Qantas which just made me want to work for them more.

At the end she asked me to think about the position and give her a call back tomorrow. I dont know if this is a good sign as some people have said you hear straight away if you have an assesment day.

The lady on the telephone was really really nice and it was very relaxed.

I am very nervous now! Were other people that got an assessment day asked to call back or told straight away?

Hope all is good
Hi,

Same for me... I went through a phone interview yesterday and at the end the lady asked me to think about the job, which day would suit me better for an interview in case I would be successful... and to call back on the following day...

I called her back this morning and I was very happy when she told me she had good news, I had passed the phone interview !!!

So don't worry, you didn't have the answer straight away but it doesn't mean anything...

Fingers crossed for you until tomorrow !

PS : I chosed to attend the interview on the 23rd of september... We might see eachother there ...