PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew and Perrrfect Teeth.
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2006, 11:59
Sylphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Ooh!

Wow. So many replies. Thanks guys!

In Australia, well at least the area I live [which matters for Ortho work and whitening techniques] in Melbourne, zoom laser whitening costs a flat rate of $1078, it lasts 2hrs in the chair but apparently it can be a stop start procedure due to the strength on some peoples gums [bleeding etc. Ew] the heightened whiteness lasts 2+ years but you don't have to do that again afterward, you can use at home kits from your dentist too. They cost more like $400-$600 and apparently my dentist says they are MUCH better for your teeth's enamel and gives the "same" whiteness. Haha. So I know which I'd choose.

Re: Braces. Yep! Flybywire.. Invisalign is seemingly not noticible unless you show people and point it out. And at some level on your speech for the first few days of each tray. They are little trays fitted especially to your teeth, like a plastic glove. Hehe. I am really hyped to go and do a work up with my dentist. I only have a small overbite as said, the straightness is fine, so will see what she says.

Yayay!