PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar International Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2006, 23:42
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luv2surf
Goodluck to all that are taking this,
Pardon my being harsh but I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to be a part of this. It is plainly obvious how bad the conditions are. These people would have to be deaf and blind (and dead!?) not to know how appalling it will be. (Is the lube supplied by the company on day one of training?)

These conditions place undue pressure on all QF Group cabin crew not only through the poor salary and work rules but the fact it is covered by a non-union AWA. I do not know how anyone could willingly sign up to this sham.

I couldn't care more when these people start posting on here about how bad it is - I certainly couldn't care less.

Having said the above if people are somehow able to make JQI work for them good on 'em. I just cannot for the life of me think how anyone could believe they won't get shafted. Honestly.

What part of this allows for any job satisfaction? The way myself and other ex-QFLink colleagues managed at JQ Domestic was by taking the positives and running with them. You had to try hard but you could make the job work for you. It just doesn't seem possible with the proposed conditions at JQI, however.