PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2006, 17:33
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cazatou,
Lord Chalfont was the Chair of the Campaign group during our time in the House of Lords. He was best placed to advise and guide us whilst we were doing business there. Following the HoL Select Committee, he stepped down in favour of James Arbuthnot, due to our return to the House of Commons, but had to step down due to him being the chair of the Defence Select Committee. Our current Chair is Lord O'Neill.

With regards to independent bodies, what about EDS Scicon? Weren't they appointed to examine the FADEC software - concluding that there were over 400 code anomalies?

If you want an independent opinion why not, as agreed by Michael Howard said when Leader of the Opposition, that all available documentary evidence be placed before a High Court Judge. Strangely, the Government and MoD appear somewhat reluctant to pursue this route.

Thank you, also, for pointing out the duplication on the petition. I can assure you that it is an oversight which I will amend as soon as I am able. No attempt to 'inflate' the total. Many have been invited to sign, but it is personal choice whether or not to do so. I don't see why the lack of any individual's name is important (as a single issue).

With kind regards, as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook