PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2006, 09:12
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Don't kill yourself learning those codes... just a guide only

NJSBOI,

Hi, thanks for the kind comments, but I just wanted to let you know don't stress too much about all those codes etc... etc... I mean, don't learn them all off by heart or anything - leave some brain cells for the stuff you will be taught in training school!!! I didn't really learn all the codes - as the booklet (the welcome aboard booklet) is massive!!! I got really excited but then I just read through it once and did the quiz at the end... that was about it.

Yeah, not long to go before you leave to come to Melbourne to start training YAY!!! And by the way, I am soooooooo relieved that someone really likes my diary entries (apart from Julz, who, I know likes to read them when she isn't toooo toooo busy )

I know that there are only a couple of days left of training for me... but don't worry, I will keep writing to let you guys know how my first duty goes, and my first trip and I will be getting online to chat to some of you! I just hope that one of you guys in Sept 18 training school (yes, I am talking to you too Hostee!) post a diary too - to remind me what I went through. If there are any questions you want answered just let me know and I will do my absolute best to try and answer them!

Apart from all that - Have a great night. Until tomorrow night....
STF