PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats Happening in the Torres Straits
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2006, 04:33
benq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree with you R/W
the thread has gone to the dogs
it started about rats leaving a sinking ship and going to hopefully a better place.
then a few LOSERS joined in (something 44 ah yeah r driver 44) and gave us some verbal crap about not knowing what we are talking about.I think this could be some body from the (watch this space,hold on for the ride)management of australian H....

and now we are talking about unions, HELLO.
Stuff the unions. they do nothing
I opened this thread purely to vent my anger and frustration at the wankers in companies that stuff up good companies..
Reef Helicopters was the best company to work for before the year 2000.They had a good crew 4 machines and 6 pilots and you would tour out of TI 4 weeks on 1 week off down to cairns or where ever . Or you stayed at TI and got drunk,fished and had a bloody good time.
On a sunday every now and then all staff and families would be ferried by the standby ems pilot to an island by helicopter for the day. Moral was high everybody was glad to be there, and every body worked hard,but they enjoyed it.
Can you believe this ,, the staff used to dine and drink with the owners when they visited TI. They were asked their opinion on matters and what they thought about company policy.
staff know the owners by face not just name........

THEN a 412 came along and a new CEO
More pilots more crewies(kelpies) back stabbing, secrets,whos doing what, how can I get better than him,,,,etc etcetc etc etc..
Downhill from there

Give me the old REEF,,,what happy memories
To all the blokes that can remember those days at reef
Remember the christmas day feast and the coldies

have a beer and smile,,,,,,,Kay W was not that bad