PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL in florida
Thread: PPL in florida
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2006, 18:15
Aristomenis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear wnjmurphy and the rest,

I have read all coments in this forum regarding Orlando Flight Training and most of my questions have been answered. What I have come up to regarding the school is a fairly positive impression. Problems of any kind can happen to any institution. If you have anything to tell me regarding the facilities and especially the Best Western Hotel they advertise, i will be pleased to read. Furthermore I would like to know if the 172sp's they are proud of are in good condition. Please excuse my previous post but i believe that what an instructor tells to a student is completely irrelevant with the topic and can only lead to a confusion of prospective customers, as me for example. This type of instructor attitude could be found to any school. I have also read other posts mentioning that 2 planes fell off the sky. I am sorry guys but you just have to elaborate and justify your statements. You just cannot comment on such serious things like this... If you know why these incidents took place, we will be pleased to read. On a different thread about a different school i read that one complained about the school having cats... Do i have to take that into account to come up with a decision? if not why are you telling this to me? I hope you cath my meaning...