PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2006, 17:52
The Rogue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just checked Augusts pay and true to form JPA has paid me incorrectly for the 5th month running.

Additionally, just tried claiming for incidental expenses abroad - if you use a foreign currency it throws up an error although it shows the exchange rate. Only way round it is to do all the conversions yourself and do it in GBP. I get the same result for all expense claims except for daily subsistance (prob because I hassled them for weeks when even this didn't work several months ago).

It also appears to have put a random person in my command chain who I have never heard of and asked him for approval for my advance - therefore I never got it - all on the credit card again I guess. Passed on the fault. Have subsequently tried to claim back all that went on my card and the same person appears again and claim rejected!

Have tried being helpful and passed on all glitches with the system but they have still not called me back... rather annoying since it took me almost 2 hours to type the claim in the first place.

Good news - recieved home to duty for the first time this month - bad news, they got two other things wrong on the same statement and HTD needs to be back-dated to April.....