PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair again (sorry)
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2006, 16:44
10secondsurvey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slim_slag
10secondsurvey,

Unfortunately the AUC (pdf) doesn't agree with the rosy picture you paint.When things go wrong, which fortunately doesn't often happen, passengers are not treated well.

How are things at Heathrow? Found that leg yet? I bet the owners of the 20,000 bags there would be delighted for their luggage to only be 1hr 45 minutes late.
What has someones artificial leg got to do with me????? I haven't got it, honest!

I never painted a rosy picture, and cerainly not of LHR/BAA (I have posted often on the subject of BAA/LHR recently). Unlike others here, I have on varying occasions criticised BA, Virgin and BMI, and will do so with any airline where I think it is merited. Equally I will praise where I think it is merited.

As to the subject in hand, as I said I have flown over many years with many airlines, and usually the relevant staff try to help out if there are problems, so like I said, I completely disagree with your assumption that airlines will not try to help when things go wrong. That is my experience.

I would just like to know how the relevant management plan to sort out the problems highlighted by Wedge. He has a valid point.