PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey saga set to land in court
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2006, 09:37
Ernest Mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Huey Saga

The Shadow Darkens
I have noticed that, conveniently, there are never any news reporters in the High Court when I win my cases, however, for General Information; I have won the next round in my ongoing legal saga with the "Devil in Disguise" from the N1 freeway "Hell-hole".
For those who do not know or have forgotten; it all started way back when:- I filmed the illegal activities of my so-called neighbour on the Waterfront Helipad, and, against all logical odds, he actually won an Interdict to stop me filming. Apart from the filming, he also decided to sue me for "Loss of Earnings" to the tune of R1.5 Million, and ludicrously "Defamation of Character" (LOL) for a further R1.5 Million. He was awarded costs for the Interdict, and to that I objected, seeing that the proceedings are interlocutory, and I eventually won my appeal against those costs earlier this year.
I am counter suing, of course, and due to his demand for some R3 Million, I need to see his books, but, surprise, surprise, there are no books to speak of in this man's so-called "Club"! I have now succeeded in joining the so-called "Club" to the so-called "Ham Business" and the so-called "Owner of Companies", and now let's see what shakes out of the tree!
Years ago, when he started this whole legal saga, the newspapers referred to me as his "Shadow", but now he will see his "Shadow" darkening! The wheel turns slowly, but it does turn, and the chickens will eventually come home to roost.
Sorry my bent friend, but Honesty is always the Best Policy, and I will 'Ernestly' show you that Honesty will win out in the end.