PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair again (sorry)
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2006, 08:32
Wedge

...the thin end thereof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't wish to sound harsh, but what did you expect from this airline?

Simple answer to that.

I expected to get my bags within one hour of landing. That would have been fine. One hour 45 imho is just not on, even on a low-cost. I'm not an FR ranter, I think it's in many ways a terrific airline, and as I said until this point I was very happy. But to wait nearly two hours for your bags (which if I'd been flying in from France would have been longer than the duration of the flight), is just taking the p!ss. Sorry but it is.

It's a matter of choice, true, this was my first time on FR so I think I have a right to complain without being told "you made your bed, you lie in it", etc.

P!ss poor Michael. You have built a very successful airline, and it won't go bust if I choose not to fly FR again. I didn't know Air Malta go to Catania, it is only FR who go direct London-Palermo (I believe), and if I fly to Sicily again soon I may choose the Air Malta option. Thanks.

If anyone can answer the question re: the contract I'd appreciate it. I know FR are very clever but I suspect they're on dodgy legal ground with their exclusion clauses on baggage, or the fact that you have two contracts with them (if this is true: note - just because a clause is included in a contract does not mean it is legally enforceable.