PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFCO Catchment Areas and Request for Advice for Preparation
Old 28th Aug 2006, 12:30
mrmister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try the RAF 'Flagship' AFCO in St Georges Court in Central London. At the very least you can have a bit of a shop on Oxford Street afterwards or take in a gig at The Astoria (or if its a G.A.Y. night there it might even help on your application form!! )
But that's part of the problem. I think the guy I dealt with resented the gay issue. Not that I'm camp or anything but I think he picked up on that.

I dunno how best to deal with that issue.

Any advice? Also any advice please about the other questions I asked? (see below)

2). Do you have any advice for preparing to apply to the RAF? I'm wondering what kind of work experience would be advisable, for example; and although I do take a keen interest in military affairs and so forth, it's very difficult to know where to pitch my awareness of them.

I'm making a medical application so if anybody has any experience of that side of things too or advice to offer about that, please please post something here or email me.

Private messages welcome too.