PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light plane crash near doncaster?
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2006, 22:06
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Champagne Anyone and UV,

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

Those of us who fly and work at Sheffield City Airport were horrendously shocked and upset at a serious accident happening almost within sight of us. We wanted to know what happened. We asked each other, asked around, at the airport, on PPRuNe, wherever we could. Was it our friends, our colleagues, people we knew? And that's what we're still doing, as we still don't know. Can't you see how we feel, from our posts? Have you no imagination or human feelings whatsoever?

Where are these "wild, uninformed guesses". I didn't make any, I don't see any, and I most definitely resent your wild and unnecessary accusations, when all I'm doing is discussing an awful accident that happened horribly close to where I was. If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm sure the grieving relatives aren't. If it was your relatives, do you really think you'd be getting on PPRune to find out what people were saying? What utter rubbish. And if I were by some remote chance a grieving relative reading this, it's people like you who'd upset me, not those who cared enough to wonder what happened.

This sort of thing happens after every thread like this. Whenever there's an accident, somebody thinks they have a right to tell everyone else what they can or can't post, on what is the Professional Pilots' RUMOUR forum. Usually I just leave them to it. But in this case you've annoyed and upset me, when I'm upset already. I don't need it. And I'm sure that goes for everyone else who was at Sheffield at the time. So I mean it, if you don't like it, get off this thread and LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!