PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Bog' standard Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2006, 09:02
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tolerance!

Originally Posted by CARR30
Seriously though, in the unlikely event that anyone has anything to declare that's not covered by post 160, let's hear it.

Seriously, your attitude is not the best here I have to say, CARR30.

This is a public forum and people should feel free to write their thoughts as they please (of course while respecting a public forum's t&c) without feeling threatened or compelled not to say anything.

I really do not like your way of defending yourself/attacking others/behaving as if you own pprune (although you might as well own part of FR, in this case good for you!).

I agree with Tightslot's post entirely, I can only add that while he doesn't have any direct experience with FR I do, and I do not want to fly with them ever again, full stop. It's just a simple difference of opinions and points of view and I take yours as such, you claim to be a pax and see it that way, I come from the "other side" and see it from a crew's point of view. However your last post looks like it might as well have been written in german.

I am so glad you'll never fly BA by your own choice, God forbid I have you as one of my passengers.

Good day.

FBW