PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2006, 07:22
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya all!

STF, am loving your diary, it's exactly so many of the things I felt when I was doing my own ground school!! And it's funny how excited we get over things like, getting given your crew bag, your name tag, ID, car park passes etc etc...

FYD, don't worry too much about your reference being 'indirect' - I used one of my immediate supervisors (there was more than one depending on which shift was being worked) and the other was a department manger in my company, who, while not being my IMMEDIATE manager, saw me at work on a nearly daily basis, saw how I was with customers, and had even asked me for extra help during busy times when I was free to help her... so she had a good idea what kind of a worker I was, and at my interview they mentioned her... so, I don;t think it matters so long as she says the 'right' things and shows them you are a good worker!!! Best of luck!!

Also, one of you DJ peeps can tell me... you guys buy your own suitcases etc? WHat about 'day' bags or handbags - do they give you those? And what's this 'white trench' coat? I've seen the red/black ones, and the white 'huskie' jacket, but not this one... anyone got a piccie?