PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sky's the limit as Qantas takes off (Robert Gottliebsen)
Old 27th Aug 2006, 01:25
Wed Webbing Woop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Insider trading......who me ??????

Woke this morning........turned on the Tele.....tuned into Business Sunday ( Channel 9 -PBL flagship). It happened to be its final program , so the program was looking back at the last 20 years.

So they had The Bulletin ( PBL owned ) ......{stay with me on this one.... the crunch is a coming !!!!!} and Business Sunday doing a Top 20 CEO's/Business Leaders/Influential Leaders in the last 20 years.

We had Keating, Lowey, Gerry Harvey, Don Argus, Alan Bond , Packer ( of course ! ) etc etc....then you guessed it.........= Mr Geoff Dixon.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY??????

This bloke is on the bloody PBL board, of course he would make the f---in list of Top 20 .

I can only hope I'm around to see the Top 20 list in 2026.

I'll bet my ball-bearings that Darth will be in the Top 20 list of "stooges" for the Howard ( long gone and best forgotten ) camp.

PS: Now I'm no radical feminist hugger, but in the interest of diversity, there was only 1 female who made the list, who still had to share her spot with a bloke. And guess what I've already forgotten her name-doh!