PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2006, 18:51
theresalwaysone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many of you keep saying, the company but who or what is the company? I see the company as me and you, my friends that I have worked with for many years. Please dont think the company is just the few arsholes that have ended up in management because they were friends of Bill Gilmore or they flew a few good base checks or they were ex BALPA officials. OK ex management then!

I know there are many things that need addressing in BMI but do you honestly think as professionals that strike action is the way forward, if you do your not as intelligent as I believed you to be. Let a strike be the final action, the management have got the message, dont worry about that.

I also think that Sir Michael should be dealing with this himself.

Please be wary of the people who will vote for a strike but its of no consequence to them if the company is damaged because they want to leave anyway or they are close to retirement. There are a lot of hidden aggendas here and if you are voting for a strike make sure you are voting for your reasons not the perverse reasons of others.

If it does come to a strike and I feel it should be delayed can you make it Christmas Eve please!