PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2006, 17:54
keepitlit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mc Data,
During the end of 2002 I was issued a couple of letters saying I was to be made redundant along with stack of other good people, a rash decision made by the company which later resulted in some of us lucky to keep our jobs and those who weren’t got jobs very quickly.
At that point the company showed me how we were regarded and they showed their true colours.
At this point my attitude changed it became just a job with no prospects. I then became a private limited company all I want is to be paid the going rate after all we don’t have a profit/share and no extras or bonus.
As for loosing pax the management did a great job of that and saw them off with their NBM!

I do respect your concern for your colleges but no one was worried about me when I lined up in a twin burning £500 an hour on my IR test except maybe my bank Manager who is still laughing all the way to the bank literally!

Your happy to trust us with up to 200 POB every day so try have a little faith in us now and maybe after its all over you’ll find out the full story.

Rgds

K.I.L.