PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2006, 20:05
brighton_rocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps i should clear it up for you - No i'm not a "Nigel" so i understand that "nigels" think my opinion doesn't even scratch the surface but yes i am Bmi mainline cabin crew who came on pprune to see how arrogant members of our "team" are not only messing around with their livelihood but also those of the whole group who earn considerably less for poorer conditions. As i said before i totally supported the voting but a few arrogant messages on here show a "our way or no way" and no i'm not talking managment! - Yes you do have a valid argument but not a right to slag everyone off around you, and yes contrary to popular belief cabin crew are educated too,but also people persons which is why you are in the flight deck - bitching about how hard done to you are. Try it down the back sometime and maybe you'll realise that £500 is not bad for a day off and try working for over 2 weeks with of 6 on 2 off for the same amount.

Before you say "if you dont like it find another job!" i dont need to, i have my own small business which produces a profit of circa £150,000 a year and i work as crew part time because i enjoy it and dont need to pay off my training costs!

Forgot to mention - be as arrogant as you like - you need to remember that it takes two sides to make an agreement. Oh and if heads do roll you could always try www.flyukia.com by the state of the website they could do with some other short sighted flightdeck as they did the web designer for their site. Good luck whatever you decide and hope you get what you want! If you dont, as you think you're god maybe you can move some mountains - you may need too