PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2006, 19:04
brighton_rocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss Management - Your comments in regard to "not worth same as a pilot" and "being a different currency" has appauled me. I agree that the bmi board needed to see the facts that people aren't happy and real negotiating is to be done, but what you have done by your comments has alienated the rest of the BMI group and remember that there is no " I " in team. Sure you may have invested £75,000 grand in training - but that was your choice as a vocation, other people such as business travellers ( CUSTOMERS - YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER ) have probably invested a great deal more than you in establishing businesses which "CHOOSE" to use BMI as a means of dealing with other potential customers. Without their support you may not be able to pay of your £75,000 loan.
Yes in your eyes the other members of the bmi group - Cabin Crew, Office staff, RES, Baggage handlers ect ect may not be as qualified but without them your stuffed - you'd be flying empty planes with no revenue pax, which at the end of the day i'm sure you'll agree with your superior education will understand (no passengers no job).
I'm afraid you have done your cause no good with comments like those!

Rememeber your CRM or is it time for a refresher?