PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 25th Aug 2006, 11:24
pramugara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reapply and such

me again.

popins, thank you for your info. so i guess (and i hope!) age doesnt really matter. definitely will try again. the next problem is that i am not too sure whether i have to wait for 6 months or 1 year. still waiting for more advice from you guys.

katrin, thank you for your info. i'm gonna throw the questions once again, in a hope that i would get more response this time

1) is it actually 6 months or 1 year? i hope anyone who has had the experience would be able to provide the correct info.

2) i also read in the forum that it would be better not to mention that we have attended the final interview before. is this rite? i thought the recruitment team would be the same person --jessica and erika/london?

3) learnt from a friend who is currently working for ek that a few possibilities for my refusal are (they are not facts --just opinion):
age (i am male, about to become 27 this year)
nationality (we are having difficulties to get us visa --thus our flight destination is limited compared to other from diff countries)
over qualified (i worked in service industry a few years ago + hold degree in hospitality management, but the last few years i've been working in a different field - senior managerial position - salary better than ek cc).

thanks again for all your great assistance.

cheers,
sammy