PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2006, 12:39
Rather be Gardening
Stargazing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It just gets better and better......

And here's JPAC's latest wheeze for dealing with 'expenses' queries. I kid you not - it's from the JPA website:

A large number of incidents have been logged with the JPAC Enquiry Centre as “technical faults” relating to the JPA I-Expenses process. For a large proportion of these calls the issue has arisen from lack of understanding of the process or intermittent issues which have now been resolved.

To enable AFPAA technical support teams to focus resource on valid system issues a number of outstanding vantive incidents will be closed with reference to this operational bulletin. Personnel will not be individually contacted regarding these closures.

I take it the 'valid system issues' they're talking about are how the hell they'll cope with the RN when they join the happy throng of JPA users. For those of you still waiting for a response, don't hold your breath. It's anyone's guess as to how you'll know whether you're being written off as system numpty or not, because they're not going to tell you. Last time I read anything this surreal was Alice in Wonderland........