PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2006, 11:21
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha Sylphie, you're travelling VB next month, I am too, but in November. Just this afternoon, my bf and I have booked ourselves flights to Tassie (I've always wanted to go to the chocolate factory!!) for a few days VB are having a birthday sale, as y'all probably already know... I'll post details of my flight closer to the date, perhaps I'll see someone on the flight?? Maybe even you STF! But hopefully we'll have gone for that coffee and Krispy Kreme by then hahaha

Awww Hostee, are you gonna miss Dubai? Didya make lots of friends there, outside of work?

The other day I called up a restaurant to see what time they were closing (we wanted to go out for dinner) and they were closing soonish, so we didn't bother going, but since I was still on the phone, I asked if they had any work there for nights and weekends, the manager said to come in sometime this Friday and she'll see me... hmmm... I'm not too dead-set on getting this job, I only want it to gain some recognised customer service experience in hospitality, and hopefully put my RSA to some use! Then when I reapply to VB next year, there'll be more on my resume

This 'wings' night, is it like a fun 'graduation' night that airlines have?? Where you gotta do silly acts? Sounds great!!

STF.... am living for your posts jks, nah its so good to get an idea of what to expect in training school... wow, its tough not only on the body, but the mind too! You poor thing... well, at least there are only 6 more days to go!! It'll all be worth it, I bet. Like someone once wrote on pprune, once you get the buzz of working as a FA, you don't wanna do anything else.

Actually, I think you once said that to me! lol