PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2006, 06:22
Hostee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NjsBoi- Hun i'm still waiting for the email with the link to the "welcome aboard" booklet too. And i dont think my contract has arrived yet either.
I used my mum's address in Oz for that... i DO NOT want my contract getting lost in the mail in Dubai!!
DJ recruitment rang me on Tuesday, she had to clarify something with me.
I asked her about the link etc, and she said she's still waiting for training to get back to her about something. But she is on the case and we'll get it soon!! 3 weeks and 4 days til we start training!! WOOO!!

FYD- YAY!! I know exactly what you mean about the "heart attack" you felt!
I DID THAT TOO... !! You are SO still in the running! and yes, i think its all to do with ground schools etc! Keep thinking positive....and i know it can get you down all the waiting, but i'm SURE it will pay off soon enough!

STF- Loving those diary entries..... OH MY GOD.. the wings night thing... I had to do one of those for Emirates 4 years ago... hahaha.. and now i do another one.... hmmmm... time to start thinking about it now!
Njsboi... we gotta rock that place with ours ok, we'll start brainstorming on day 1 of training!!!

Right... i'm off for some pampering... hair nails and massage... then drinkies with mates. In exactly 2 weeks, i'll be 2 hours into my 16 hour flight home!!