PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The new Robinson R88!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2006, 09:03
Head Turner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just woken up from my summer snooze and thought that I was in a cemetry searching the tomb stones for a long lost relative. Then, flying overhead was a beautiful yellow (it was inspired in yellow and that is how it will always be, so no other colour is available) R88 with all the wonderful extras fitted and for sure in working order, performing a perfect orbit prior to landing. Being such a perfect invention, I was happy to see a fantastic 'lady' elegantly disembark and walk towards me. There then was an awful clattering from outside of my vision. The R88 in all it's glory faded from view, the 'lady' that was heading in my direction turned and disappeared and the whole sunny sky burst into a grey rainy sky and I reached over and killed the alarm clock.

The moral of this is that no one is to be allowed to display images of the R88 other in R88 yellow. OK....

Am I getting strange thoughts??? Or is this R88 thing still not as perfect as it ought to be?

My boss, the skinflint with the bulging pockets has been pretty quiet lately, but when I showed him the latest images he voiced an unprintable opinion.