PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How much do helicopter pilots earn?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2005, 02:42
offshoreigor

It's not just an adventure....
it's just a job!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Gymble,

You have woken a sleeping dragon my friend!

You said:

"The helicopter industry and indeed the aviation industry as a whole have some very clever people associated with it."

I don't disagree with that point!

"Design engineers through production marketing and people that ensure continued airworthiness in both a regulatory sense and the practical people on the ground."

Now yer gettin stupid

"Pilots often in conversation condescend on many if not all of these great people from time to time."

And rightly so!

"Pilots have talked them selves into believing they are at the top of the food chain. Nothing wrong with a healthy ego I guess."

Wait just a minute! We are the top of the food chain. Without us there is NO industry!

"But I will not pay proportional to self importance. I pay what they are worth. I will pay exactly what I have to in order to get the job done."

Typical Cheap ******!

"Mostly that is cold meat and salad for lunch. Some times I provide accommodation."

Read as I don't give a Sod!

"Thank you for supplying me with immense amusement by some of you characters comparing yourself with doctors and lawyers."

Even Lawyers agree that the fewer, the better!

"In the words of an unemployed 100 hour wonder, “I do"n’t want to work, I want to fly!”"

As He/She should!

"Maybe he should turn his intellectual brilliance to medicine or law."

We already have too many!

Cheers,

OfshoreIgor