PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pay-for-membership Job websites
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 14:02
On speed on profile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scroggs, while you may be correct about their job status and not being wanabee's, the question is of direct importance to wanabees thinking about signing up to one of those companies. Its not as if they are asking, for example, about where they can get an A320 command etc. There are plenty of employed instructors out there who use this part of PPrune all the time no one seems to bother them! IMHO, I think their question falls under the remit of the "interviews, jobs and sponsorship" forum.

I would have thought wanabees would have been the biggest users of that type of service and therefore probably had the most information for these guys because as you know, we either are or have been trying every avenue to get that first employment at one point in our careers. While your point is valid, this question equally deserves its place here as I am sure not all wanabees go looking in the T & E forum for their answers!

SmilingKnifed, I wouldnt trust them with my money. They can claim all they want but its like everything to do with aviation employment and training. It is one big risk!!